Phrozen Sonic XL 4K Resin 3D Printer
Specially manufactured for the dental industry, Phrozen’s Sonic XL 4K provides a spacious printing area of 8.9,” 45% larger than Sonic 4K, allowing you to create dental models with the precision you need.
Applications for dental include:
- Models with removable dies
- Ortho models
- Thermoforming models
- Custom trays
- Temporary crowns
- Permanent crowns
- Surgical guides
- Denture frameworks
- Indirect bonding trays
The Phrozen Sonic XL is equipped with a new type of monochrome LCD, tailor-made for fast and accurate 3D printing. This newly developed LCD has a long lifetime and is much stronger and more pressure-resistant than regular LCDs.
The new LCD is much more transparent allowing for very fast layer times up to 2 sec cure time per layer for 50 microns.
The new ParaLED 3.0 module is specifically designed for mono-LCD. Featuring higher efficiency and better thermal dissipation.
The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with all LCD, DLP, and even SLA UV resins, making endless industry applications possible with this printer.
With printing speeds of up to 90mm per hour, the Sonic XL 4K provides increased productivity by letting you print multiple models at once.
By buying from us, you can benefit from:
- Detailed one to one training
- 1-year warranty on all components (excluding the consumables)
- Lifetime aftersales support by experts in the field
- On-site & very fast maintenance by professional engineers
- Delivery & installation
- All softwares are included
- Printing Dimensions: 190 x 120 x 200 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 8.9"
- LCD Resolution: 4k
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- LED Array: 405nm ParaLed 3.0
- Slicer: Chitubox or Phrozen 3D Powered by FormWare
- Z Resolution: 10 – 300 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- Network: Ethernet, WiFi
- Print Speed: 90 mm/hour
- Printer size: 290 x 330 x 470 mm
- Printer weight: 19.5Kg
- Ports: RJ45, USB, microSD
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ