Phrozen Sonic 4K Resin 3D Printer
Specially manufactured for the jewelry industry, Phrozen’s Sonic 4K provides the highest resolution currently on the market.
The Phrozen Sonic 4K is equipped with a new type of monochrome LCD, tailor-made for fast and accurate 3D printing. This newly developed LCD has a long lifetime and is much stronger and more pressure-resistant than regular LCDs.
The Sonic 4K offers built-in parameters for jewelry applications that work to print out all the jewelry models you need with high precision and accuracy.
The new LCD is much more transparent allowing for very fast layer times up to 2 sec cure time per layer for 50 microns.
The new ParaLED 3.0 module is specifically designed for mono-LCD. Featuring higher efficiency and better thermal dissipation.
The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with all LCD, DLP, and even SLA UV resins, making endless industry applications possible with this printer.
With a super-high resolution of 722 PPI and a 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition resolution, this printer prints at 35µm, and offers an ample printing space of 6.1,”.
The Sonic 4K is so quiet you won't know it's even on when printing!
By buying from us, you can benefit from the following:
- Detailed one to one training on 3D printing
- 1-year warranty on all components (excluding the consumables)
- Lifetime aftersales support by experts in the field
- On-site & very fast maintenance by professional engineers
- Delivery, installation, and calibration
- All softwares are included
- Printing Dimensions: 130 x 73 x 200 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 6.1"
- LCD Resolution: 4k
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- LED Array: 405nm ParaLed 3.0
- Slicer: Chitubox or Phrozen 3D Powered by FormWare
- Z Resolution: 10 – 300 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- Network: Ethernet
- Print Speed: 30 mm/hour
- Printer size: 230 x 260 x 460 mm
- Printer weight: 14.5Kg
- Ports: USB, Ethernet
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ