Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D Printer
The Ender-3 S1 Pro is a new and improved version of the very successful Ender 3. Equipped with a newly developed direct dual-gear extruder, automatic bed leveling, 32-bit silent mainboard, among other things, the S1-Pro is a very affordable printer with everything you could wish for at this price point.
The Ender-3 S1 Pro features the following:
- Sprite Full-Metal Direct Drive Extruder with dual gear
- Decent print volume of 220 x 220 x 270 mm
- Power failure function to resume prints in case of a power outage
- Up to 300°C high-temp printing support multiple filaments.
- Spring Steel PEI Magnetic Build Plate
Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro is sold as a semi-assembled kit and requires 15 to 25 minutes of assembly.
- Printing Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 270 mm
- Positioning Precision of X & Y: 25 microns (0.025mm)
- Layer Resolution: 50-750 microns (0.05-0.75mm)
- Stock Nozzle: 0.4mm (can be changed from 0.2 to 1.2mm)
- Nozzle Temperature: Up to 300°C
- Heated Platform: Up to 110°C
- Printing Materials: PLA - PETG - Wood PLA - Flexible TPU (with enclosure: ABS & HIPS)
- Power Supply: Input AC 100-265V 50-60Hz; Output DC 24V 270W
- Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Operation Mode: Micro-sd Card, USB C
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Speed: up to 200 mm/s
- Machine Size: 490 x 455 x 625mm
- Product Weight: 8.6 kg
- Package Weight: 10 kg