The CR-10 V2 needs no introduction.
Its prequel, the CR10 has always been one of the best 3d printers in the market and it's one of the most reviewed 3D printers on YouTube.
A workhorse machine with a big volume and incredibly beautiful prints.
The CR-10 V2 features the following:
- Dual lead screws
- All-metal extruder & hotend for high-temp materials
- Silent printing
- Meanwell power supply
- Filament run-out sensor in case you run out of material mid-print
- Removable build platform
- Power failure function to resume prints in case of a power outage
- Dual extrusion gearing system
- Bracing rods for high-speed printing
Positioning Precision of X & Y: 25 microns (0.025mm)
Build Volume: 300 L x 300 W x 400 H mm
Layer Resolution: 50-750 microns (0.05-0.75mm)
Nozzle Temperature: Up to 280°C
Heated Platform: Up to 135°C
Printing Materials: PLA - PETG - Wood - Flexible (with Enclosure:ABS- HIPS - Polycarbonate - Polyamide - Carbon Fiber - Metal-fills)
Operating Power: 180W | Maximum Power: 350W